Manali Tour 3N/4D
Tourism will be back soon. We have the best short Manali tour for your upcoming weekends starting from just 5000/- per person. Yes you heard it right the offer is valid from 1st September to 14th November. So book your seats soon.
Manali is a resort town nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley in the Beas River Valley. It is located in the Kullu district, about 270 km (168 mi) north of the state capital, Shimla, 309 km (192 miles) north east of Chandigarh and 544 km (338 miles) northeast of Delhi, the national capital. The small town, with a population of 8,096, is the beginning of an ancient trade route to Ladakh and from there over the Karakoram Pass on to Yarkand and Khotan in the Tarim Basin. It is a popular tourist destination and serves as the gateway to Lahaul and Spiti district as well as Leh.
ITINERARY OF THE TRIP :
Day 1: Chandigarh Arrival
Arrive at Chandigarh station or airport till afternoon and then leave for Manali via Kullu. Dinner and overnight in the hote.
Day 2: Manali
Morning After breakfast go for city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Manali – Rohtaang pass – Solang valley
Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass -(tourist spot in himalaya having snow all 12 months) is the most visited tourist spot in Himalaya having snow round the year (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley and visit the famous mall road . evening return to hotel . Diner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 :Manali – Kullu – Manali – Chandigarh
After early breakfast have drive Kullu do white water rafting over there / River crossing and also do shoping in Kullu Showl factory & drive Chandigarh by evening reaches at Chandigarh . And depart home with happy memories.
Please note: Rotang pass is closed on Tuesday
• Accommodation in Camp / Hotel
• Meal on MAPAI basis (Bed Tea, Breakfast and Lunch/ Dinner).
• All sight seeing as per the tour itinerary
• All Transportation Volvo Coach
• Welcome drink on arrival .
• Innerline Permit.
• All toll taxes, parking , state taxes and driver allownece.
• Well Experinced driver
• Dj Night & Camp Fire
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Any adventure activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse riding/ River crossing Rafting etc. & entrance fees for any monument.
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
• Room Heater Charges (Rs. 300 per day )
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Rohtaang pass taxi cost is not includes.
For bookings or queries do contact us:
Mohit Agarwal: +91 9372022718
Sahil Soni: +919967135065
Disha Solanki: +91 70216 50109
Manali Shah: +91 70217 43462
Mail: [email protected]