Mountains Calling!!! Get Ready with your Family this Diwali to head on to the most beautiful heaven like place on earth which is Kashmir and Vaishno Devi.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Vaishno Devi and Kashmir Diwali Tour is the Tour you need for winters. What’s better than being on top of the hills and in the presence of goddess Vaishno devi. In addition, you also get an opportunity to explore the beautiful heaven place of India i.e. Kashmir.
This Tour is a 6 night & 7 days Tour and it includes Srinagar – Gulmarg – Pahalgam – Vaishno Devi and therefore it is perfect for a family trip or a group of friends.
Want to Know more About Us Click On the Link Below.
Want to Know more about Vaishno Devi and Kashmir Click on the Link Below.
Vaishno Devi and Kashmir – 6 Nights & 7 Days Tour
Srinagar – Gulmarg – Pahalgam – Vaishno Devi
- DAY 01 : ARRIVE JAMMU – KATRA ( 50 Kms – 1 & Half Hrs One Way ) Upon arrival at Jammu “Jammu” discovered by Raja Jambu Lochan – the Island of the “Fearless” and the Island of “Gods & Goddesses” - popularly known as the “City Of Temples”, you will be met by our driver / representative and transfer to Katra Hotel for Check in followed by welcome drink on Arrival. Katra is the base point to visit renowned Vaishnodevi Pilgrimage, One of the most revered and visited temples in India. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel
- DAY 02 : KATRA - MATA VAISNO DEVI ( NO TRANSPORT ) After an early breakfast in the morning, we proceed further to visit the Holy temple of Vaishnodevi (Total 13 kms walk to the temple that takes about 4-5 hours). Enroute stops at Adhkwari Temple and darshan at Baba Bhaironath Temple is recommended). During summer and peak travel season it may be advisable to start the climb previous evening. Once queue tickets are purchased the wait period could be half an hour to 3 hours depending on the rush. During season Yatra Parchi (entry tickets required to beging the uphill walk), it is recommended to purchase in advance to avoid delays. Guests looking for Helidarshan (Helicopter ride, darshan and back), morning flights are recommended for best weather and least uncertainty. Return by late evening for dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 03: Katra to Pahalgam(183km / 7 Hours) Day Schedule: Enjoy the morning views of Katra while enjoying a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get ready for the most exciting drive of this tour. Though the drive for the day will be a longer one, the enchanting beauty along the route to Pahalgam will keep you engulfed and engrossed with neverending fun and excitement. On the way to enjoy the Sightseening of Awantipora after that, leave for pahalgam. Dinner overnight in Pahalgam Hotel.
- Day 04: Pahalgam Exploration Day Schedule: After having breakfast in the hotel, you will get an option to visit the magnificent rocky valleys of Chandanwadi Aru Valley & Betab Valley, the Snow Point, which is around 14km from Pahalgam and a lively pony ride as well. However, these activities can only be arranged at an additional cost for which you have to take the local cab stand in pahalgam! After these visits, in the you will be driven back to the hotel. Dinner overnight in Hotel.
- DAY 05:- Pahalgam To Srinagar 96 kms 3 Hours Today After Breakfast check out from the hotel and leave for Srinagar city.A trip to Srinagar without visiting Mughal gardens is incomplete. Mesmerize yourself with the Mughal Gardens of Emperor Shahjahan which include Shalimar Garden, Nishat Garden and Cheshmashahi Garden. Parimahal which once was a court of Music for Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan is a must visit and will enthrall you to the beauty of whole dalLake. Shankaracharya temple which dates back to 300 BC and is dedicated to Lord Shiva is a historical place to visit.Later Check in to your hotel with vivid memory of Kashmir for an . Dinner overnight in Hotel.
- DAY 06 :- Srinagar- Gulmarg – Srinagar 60 kms After Breakfast Enjoy a picturesque drive to Gulmarg, the Meadow of Flowers, 2730 mts above sea level Gulmarg offers spectacular views of snow capped mountain peaks, conifer forests and green meadows; it is home to the highest 18 hole golf course of the world. Arrive and Enjoy a Gondola ride own cost (Gandola ride is subject to weather conditions) to Khilanmarg (1st Phase) for a breathtaking view of Nanga Parbat. One can opt for gondola cable car ride for 2nd level too on direct payment basis, subject to availability and weather conditions . evening drive back to srinagar . Dinner overnight in Hotel.
- Day 07: Departure at Jammu railway station Day Schedule: As you wake up today morning, enjoy your last breakfast in the scenic vistas of Srinagar and after packing up your bags, get prepared to check-out from the hotel. Post this, you will be dropped either at the Jammu Railway station, from where you can proceed to your next destination or home.
Vaishno Devi and Kashmir Diwali Tour
Srinagar – Gulmarg – Pahalgam – Vaishno Devi
This Diwali get ready to visit the most amazing place on earth with your family and friends.
- Accommodation in Mentioned Hotels / Resorts
- Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel
- Pickup & Drop & sightseeing by Tempo Traveler
- All Sightseeing / 01 Hr Sikara Ride
- Inclusive of Taxes
- Entrance Fee, Tips of personal nature / Wildlife Fee / Guide Services
- Porterage at the hotels and airport/train station
- Any Expenses of Personal Nature such as Drinks /Laundry/Telephone Calls
- Camera Fee /Excess Baggage/Emergency/Medical Cost.
- Any optional Tour / Trip other than mentioned in the tour program
No Details Found