Korigad Fort, located around 20 km from Lonavala in Pune District. Constructed way back in 15th century, this beautiful-historic fort is located at a soaring height of around 929m above the sea level. Part of Shivaji’s legacy, this fort held an integral role during his reign. Embark on this enthralling trek to Korigad Fort, Lonavala with friends and family. Admire the awe-inspiring architecture of the fort that reminds you of its presence in various ancient battles fought by the great Maratha warriors.
Feel your heart racing as you climb to the top while enjoying the grand view of the surrounding colossal ranges. Once you make it to the top, enthrall in the beauty of the place, begin your exploration and enthrall in the beauty of the region. Delight in the panoramic view of the surroundings, mesmerize with the prevailing serenity of the place. Enjoy the scenic beauty of this land with a trek to Korigad Fort, Lonavala.
Date:- 16th June 2019
Fort Type: Medium
1. Any Personal Expenses
2 Mineral Water
3. Anything other than inclusion
Train from dadar to Lonavla (time)
12127 Intercity express
6:40am from CST station..
09:00 am at Lonavala station
FULL SCHEDULE OF THE KORIGAD FORT TREK-:
- 6:15a.m. – Meet At CSMT
- 6:40a.m. – Board the train for Lonavala
- 9:00 a.m. – Reach Lonavala
- 9:20 a.m. – Have Breakfast
- 10:00a.m. – Leave for korigad village by private car.
- 10:50a.m. – Reach korigad Village
- 10:55a.m – Begin your trek!
- 11:55a.m. – Reach the summit, Explore the fort!
- 12:45 p.m. – Begin your descend.
- 1:50p.m. – Reach the base
- 1:55p.m. – Have lunch
- 2:30p.m. ,- Leave from korigad Village
- 2:50p.m – Reach lion’s point
- 3:25p.m – Leave from lion’s Point
- 3:45 p.m. – Shopping (if interested)
- 4:30p.m. – Reach lonavala Station
- 5:00.p.m. – Departure For Mumbai.
Things To Carry
• Id Proof Compulsory
• Dry Food (snacks)
• Torch and extra cell / Candles and Matchbox or Lighter
• Personal Medicines
• Personal First Aid Kit
• Extra Clothes and Winter Wear
• Cap, goggle, sunscream etc
• Sport shoes / Trekking shoes (Compulsory)
• Electral powder / Glucon D / Tang
• Water Bottle
• Raincoat OR Ponchos.
CONTACT US :-
Calls and WhatsApp
1. Mohit Agrawal – 9372022718
2. Sahil Soni. – 9967135065
3. Disha Solanki. – 7021650109
4. Manali shah. – 7021743462
Gmail – email@example.com