GOLDEN TRIANGLE ITINERARY
DELHI – AGRA – JAIPUR
Together Delhi-Agra- Jaipur is called the Golden Triangle…….
- Delhi : Delhi is very well connected to most important cities of the world by international flights and important cities of India are connected by domestic flights as well as by road through national highways and by vast net-work of railways. So most of the tourists make Delhi their first destination to visit. Delhi offers you vast choice from flights to hotels and means of travel within Delhi and India to suit your requirements as well as budget. Delhi has most expensive five star hotels to down cheep ones too.
- Agra : The ‘Land of Taj Mahal’ and the City of Pethas’, Agra is inarguably one of the most-visited travel destinations in India. Be it the historical sites that take tourists back to the rich Mughal history, bustling streets, vibrant shopping markets to buy some amazing stuff, and the lip-smacking fares to treat your taste buds with indelible tastes, Agra offers a memorable vacation in all senses.
- Jaipur : Jaipur is also called as the ‘Pink City’. Jaipur along with Delhi and Agra forms the India’s Golden Triangle. The colorful streets, majestic festivals, interesting fairs, historical wonders, forts, monuments along with mouthwatering delicacies turn the city into an attractive destination. Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Amer Fort, Jaigarh Fort are some of the mind blowing forts that grab the attention of international travelers in the major destination of India.
GOLDEN TRIANGLE ITINERARY
6 Nights & 7 Days
Day 1: Board A Train For Delhi -: Overnight Journey in the Train.
Day 02 : Delhi -: Arrive Delhi Railway Station and meet our local representative who will transfer to the hotel. Check into the Hotel then Proceed to Delhi Sightseeing the Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, Temple, Agrasen Ki Baoli, Free for Local Market . Overnight Stay in Hotel.
Day 03 : Delhi – Agra -: After Breakfast, Check out Hotel. Proceed to Agra via visit Lotus Temple en-route. Reach Agra and enjoy Sightseeing Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Moti Masjid and Local Sightseeing. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 04 : Agra – Jaipur -: After Breakfast & Check out from Hotel . Proceed to Jaipur Via Fatehpur Sikri transfer to the hotel, Birla Mandir , Albert Hall. Overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 05 : Jaipur -: After breakfast, proceed to tour of Jaipur . Jaipur – the capital of Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince and ever since, it has retained this colour . Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. Proceed to Amber fort, built in 16th century, enjoy an Elephant ride ( By Own ) at Amber, the Observatory Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Photo stop at Jalmahal. Drive past the Hawa Mahal, Visit Maharaja’s City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall, Birla Temple. Overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 06 : Jaipur -: After Breakfast , Check out from Hotel . Later Proceed to Jaipur Railway Station and board a train for Mumbai and Overnight in Train.
Day 7 : Reach Mumbai -: Reach Mumbai and Departure home with Good Memories.
**GOLDEN TRIANGLE ITINERARY GETS ENDED HERE ***
GOLDEN TRIANGLE ITINERARY COST :
17,500 Per Person.
• Train tickets from Mumbai to Delhi (3AC)
• Train tickets from Jaipur to Mumbai (3AC)
• Daily Breakfast and Dinner ( on day of arrival breakfast not included)
• All Sightseeing
• Pick up from New Delhi Railway Station
• Drop at Jaipur Station
• All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges
• Entry Fees, if any
• Any person expenses
• Extra Sightseeing
• Any other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
CONTACT US :-
- Mohit Agrawal – 9372022718
- Sahil Soni. – 9967135065
- Disha Solanki. – 7021650109
- Manali shah. – 7021743462
Gmail – firstname.lastname@example.org