Best ways to travel safe in Indian Railways
Indian Railways is one of the biggest and richest network in the world which started on 16th April 1853. Some times travelling in railways can be difficult. Let’s discuss how to have a safe journey in Indian Railways. There are various ways to make your journey safe.
• Basic information and tips
Along with some common information let’s add some do’s and don’ts
Travel in LHB trains: Travelling in LHB trains is safer and time saver as well. If a train with LHB coaches runs at the area of departure and arrival you want to travel prefer booking in it. As it has better technology, body is more strong to handle accident so less damage is caused. Has speed of 130kmph atleast. The information of LHB trains are easily available.
• Always take bill of any thing purchased till will help you catch the hold of any vendors selling wrong products or unhealthy food.
• Always make a good environment with the co passengers you can atleast be remembered as a good human.
• Sometimes a family has been aloted seats with are very far from each other. If such people want seats together and ask for the same offer them if possible.
• Keep the surroundings and toliets of the railways clean
• Indian Railways suffers poor network so keep your family and friends well informed with your train number and number atleast to avoid panic.
• Whenever you get the chance always thank the RPF, pantry staff, ticket checker and loco pilots of the train as they play an very important role to make your travel safe in Indian Railways. (Just as you do in flight)
• Follow the rules and instructions of the Indian Railways as mentioned above
• Lean out of train
• Roam on the stations having small haults you can miss your trains
• Go near or touch the locomotive
• Never pull the chain unnecessary
• Misbihave with anyone unnecessarily
• Damage any property of the railways
Note:- Indian Railways also has various hospitals on the stations. So if you need any help you can check on the IRCTC website or take help of RPF. The RPF is also available at the stations and on Twitter which is very helpful for the travellers. The below examples will help you to understand the importance of RPF in Indian Railways.
An old woman was travelling alone via railways but due to low phone connection her son was not able to contact her. So he just tweeted her train name and number along with his mother’s name and pnr number. After reading this the RPF available on the social media passed it to the DRM and onboard RPF and in 5 minutes the son got the information that mother is safe and fine along with location of train.
A lot of ladies in pregnancy travel in Indian railways and face labour pains during the journey. Various children are born successfully in Indian Railways due to doctors immediately contacted by fellow travelers, RPF connection with doctors, station master, DRM. In the ongoing Sharmik Special Trains around 37 children were born.
If a person follows the above guidelines he or she can have the best journey in Indian railways. Indian Railways always does the best to make the travel safe of their guests. An great example of this is the 20,000 isolation coaches made by railways for the Covid-19 patients in the country.
Slowly and steadily Indian Railways has progressed and is proving as a boon for the people of Bharat and soon it will move towards completely as Make In India model.
Railways also has various types of trains for all types of people available in the society:-
• Local trains
• Menu trains
• Mail trains
• Express trains
• Superfast trains
• AC trains
• Non AC trains
• Premium trains including make in India (Vande Bharat Express)
It also has various tourist luxury trains like:-
• The golden charriot
• Deccan Oddesy
• Maharaja express and many more
For all the trains if a person follows the above rules and guidelines then Indian railways is the safest mode of transport to travel. For any type of tour anyone can contact our team.